Our Consulting Philosophy
As the premier consultancy specializing in Canadian defence and security, be a model of excellence, integrity, and expertise.
To provide exceptional advice, facilitation and support to enable the best possible solutions for our clients and for Canada, specializing in defence and security.
- CFN will only participate in business activities which it judges to be in the best interests of its clients, Canada and Canadians – we believe in what we do.
- The CFN partners and associates are scrupulous in abiding by the requirements of the Lobbying Act of Canada, and provincial lobby legislation where applicable.
- CFN operates as one interdisciplinary team – our work reflects our collective experience and judgment.
- CFN rigorously avoids real or perceived conflicts of interest – one client per initiative.
- CFN promotes the need for a high professional standard and mutual respect for everyone.
- Throughout, CFN’s watchword is integrity -- we maintain the highest ethical standards, and we are fair and open regarding our motives and our business practices.